Re: creating keyboard shortcuts

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: creating keyboard shortcuts
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:43:59 +0100

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 03:09, Nirmal Govind wrote:

> TeXmacs-1.0/progs/menu/main-menu.scm file and in the line for right ragged
> I changed it to :
>
> ("right ragged" "C-r" (whatever_there_was_earlier))
>
> So I just added the "C-r" in there and now the C-r does show in the menu
> under styles but if I try C-r, it doesn't do anything. Is there something
> else I need to do? And is there any other key I need to press before I do
> C-r while editing?

The shortcuts in progs/menu/ are just decorations. The actual shortcuts are
in progs/keyboard.

By the way, you should not perform customizations in the TeXmacs installation
directory, because they will be lost at the next TeXmacs installation. See
the online Help->Scheme on how to define a user initialization file.
--

-- David --