Compiling bibliography

  • From: Guido Grazioli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Compiling bibliography
  • Date: 04 Mar 2003 15:24:35 +0000

I'm sorry if this is a redundand thread, but I searched
the mailing list archive and found questions about problems
with bibliograhy exporters; but how to compile a bibliography?

User manual tells us to insert citations, then automatic
generated content, and finally update bibliography; when
I try do to that, my <cite|...> becomes a [?] and Bibliography
is not updated. Merely, if I export to latex and then bibtex
my bibliography, all works correctly; if I print to postscript
I get all citations as [?] and the biblio is empty.

I'm using version 1.0.1.7

Where am I wrong?
Also please excuse my english!

--