Re: Compiling bibliography

  • From: Parrenin Frédéric <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Compiling bibliography
  • Date: 04 Mar 2003 18:26:14 +0100
I insert the bibliography at the end of the document
(text>automatic>Bibliography). I insert the name as ~/.../file.bib. The
word "Bibliography" then appears, but there is still no reference.
Then I go to my document and insert a reference key via
<cite|reference>.
After that I update three times the whole document and it is ok.
I use version 1.0.1.

Regards.

Frédéric