Re: Compiling bibliography

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Compiling bibliography
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:47:45 +0000

Ok, i downgraded to 1.0.1 and tried the same thing and now
it works. I get similar problems wneh inserting images
(through insert -> image -> insert image, while through
insert -> image -> link image it works).
Thanks to everybody,
Guido
address@hidden writes:

Have you tried changing the path of the .bib file ?
I noticed some time ago problems with paths with spaces like "/home/foo/my
work/...".
I did move my .bib around like in ~ and then in the same path as my .tm and
it solved the problem after a lot of "try,test,fail" cycles.