Keymap?

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Keymap?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:56:14 +0100

Hello
I've installed TeXmacs 1.0.1 (not for first time, I've used it before)
and got stucked. TeXmacs doesn't act correctly when right alt + some
letter is pressed. It should put for example "ą" (for alt + a
combination). And it puts just "a". Menu and loaded docs are
displayed correctly, so it looks like input problem. I would think that
it's general X trouble but i can type polish chars in other applications.
It's strange, because I don't remember doing something special to get
TeXmacs running before.
I've tried some preferences about keyboard but with no success. Could it
be xfree86 4.3 fault? It's one thing that diffrents from previous system.
Thanks if someone can point me what to change.

pozdr.
Janek