Re: Compiling bibliography

  • From: Guido Grazioli <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Compiling bibliography
  • Date: 04 Mar 2003 17:36:57 +0000

Thank you for immediate answer, Frédéric.

Yeah, really I lost the count of how many times
I tried to update bibliography.

I tried to insert bib filename just as
<filename> and as <filename.bib> and
also with absolute path </home.../filename.bib>

Note that if I write something inside bib context,
and then update from menu, all I wrote disappears.

Maybe TeXmacs depends on a specific version of tetex?
I can't remember last time I upgraded it.

Bye,
Guido