Re: [TeXmacs] about some weird behviours

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Dennis Heuer <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] about some weird behviours
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:47:10 +0100

Dennis Heuer wrote:

copying it to there manually doesn't make it available to texmacs.
possibly, the memory of the available fonts is hardcoded in texmacs?

Yes, there is a problem there.

this is true but the title in the pdf viewer is taken from the pdf
file's metadata. here's such a section from a pdf file:

<</Producer(GNU Ghostscript 8.01)
/CreationDate(D:20071122150019)
/ModDate(D:20071122150019)
/Creator(TeXmacs-1.0.6.12)
/Title(/root/.TeXmacs/system/tmp/tmp_999516737.ps)

endobj

possibly ghostscript puts in the title if no title is set on
commandline.

There are probably variations across the systems,
because I never met this problem myself.

linux with gtk+ 2.10. the context menue is available in both the
fullscreen and the normal view. but it doesn't do anything. it doesn't
even highlight the entries when moving the mouse over them. for a
luck, it disappears when clicking to elsewhere :)

There are problems in this one too, although it seems
to work on lots of UNIX. This one should work better
once we will be finished with redoing the GUI.