Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session

  • From: Alejandro Jakubi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:41:41 -0300

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Maxim Nikulin wrote:

Personally I switched to bash on a N-th bashism during compiling of ROOT aka root-system. I have not noticed slowing down of boot process due to the two reasons. Firstly, full boot-up is rather rare event for me, resume is routine. Secondly, kernel booting results in random timeout (up to 20 sec) on my box related to USB.

OK. I boot a lot as I switch from one OS to the other quite frequently. And I am not much interested in compiling. So, I will try to get first some additional information on this issue from an Ubuntu forum.

Alejandro