Re: [TeXmacs] More on TeXmacs Footnote behaviour

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] More on TeXmacs Footnote behaviour
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:25:37 +0100

On 18/01/2013, at 16:15, Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:
> Maybe we could add the font size to this using the default value for the
> document and maybe some other hack.

For reference, the font-size is changed for the whole document using the same
variable: font-base-size but in the init-env, meaning that something like

<assign|render-footnote|<macro|nr|body|<with|font-family|normal|font-size|<value|font-base-size>|<render-footnote*|<arg|nr>|<arg|nr>|<arg|body>>>>>

won't work. So the only way I see to retrieve it is using some scheme:

(get-init-env "font-base-size")

unless there is some way to access the initial environment from the macros
language, we'd need to wrap this into a secure script or something like that.

??
--
Miguel de Benito.