[TeXmacs] png

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] png
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:21:05 +0100

Hi,
Thanks to all first to make this excellent texmacs.
Somebody on the list gave me a good help with save and ps_out for eps, is there any equivalent form for png or any pic extension on texmacs ?
For example with jmole I must embedd it manually which is a long process as I change frequently the pics ?
I would like something like a.save(file.png), there seems to be figsave but I don't know how to get it automaticly on texmacs and even if it's possible, it seems to work only with notebook ?
png_out(file.eps), is it possible ?
regards
Henri