Re: [Texmacs-dev] markdown

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] markdown
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 08:17:31 +0000

Hello,

> (It would have been nice to send us the right option.)

I did not know it until your previous email and then I googled finding it...

I only know that pandoc is recommended and whenever I use it and it does not work, I google to see whether I have to tune options. I don't find it interesting to learn or memorize these trivial things.

By the way, I need to turn on the option '-s' to make (French) accents properly processed.

> The Html converter
ignores all mathematical formulas.

There are options mathml, mathjax, webjax, but I don't understand the difference. However, if I pass the Gamma function page loc. cit. to pandoc with these options, it will either complain errors in LaTeX codes, or generate codes but some formulae won't be rendered. Seemingly I need to \usepackage in some fashion.

Best wishes,

于 November 14, 2019 3:07:16 AM UTC, TeXmacs <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi Frank,