Re: markdown

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: markdown
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 20:04:43 +0000

Hello,

I usually use pandoc to convert.

Best wishes,

于 November 11, 2019 7:52:08 PM UTC, TeXmacs <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 03:56:22PM +0100, Vincent Douce Mathoscope wrote:
is there a way to export a simple texmacs text (no maths) to markdown ?

I admit that I am a bit lost concerning the different available markdown formats.
It seems that there are many different flavors and on the Wikipedia page on
Markdown it is not even explained which format Wikipedia uses...

Precisely because there are so many different formats, it might be best
to use existing converters to/from Html to do the conversion.
Anyone knows of a good and lightweight free package that can convert
between Html and the most common markdown formats?

Best wishes, --Joris

--
使用 K-9 Mail 发送自我的Android设备。