Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 21:23:04 +0100

On 19.12.19 21:58, TeXmacs wrote:
Dear all,

You may have already noticed on this list that TeXmacs 1.99.12
has been released a few days ago; here are the main novelties:

(cut)

* Documentation on how to write plugins using Python.

I answer after a long time. I took a look, but I do not immediately understand if one can use these plugins for writing TeXmacs macros (that is, controlling the typesetting). If that were the case it would be a wonderful thing: I think that things that support user contributions to TeXmacs support TeXmacs in turn.

Giovanni