Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:53:12 +0100

I do not think plugins can control much of the typetting (also, maybe you do
not want this). However since you have scheme you can always invoke external
programs from scheme and back, providing you the access to full functionality
(but essentially this means that you have to build a new communication
protocol). Also, I think you can dinamically link libraries to TeXmacs while
running, but I do not remember what are the functionalities that are
available to you in that case.

best
mg