Re: Fwd: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 22:01:18 +0100

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reporting this scary problem.

I am not able to reproduce it on my computer;
please check your copy&paste and import/export preferences.

Another thing that you may try is to temporarily move
your ~/.TeXmacs directory to another location.
If this solves the problem, then you must have changed
something in your evironment that causes the problem.

Best wishes, --Joris