Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 17:47:30 +0100

Giovanni,

 I think we need some experimentation to understand which setup fits well with TeXmacs.

Some time ago Darcy also setup a blog here:

which however has somewhat more complex internal structure which uses the software Hugo, and as far as I understand, convert the TeXmacs documents first into Markdown to be used by Hugo to build the static site.

In my opinion it would be better to avoid using external programs. TeXmacs can do everything we need and without conversion to Markdown which looses information in the process. Of course the final goal is to have informations published, so I do not care too much on the how. I'm open to discuss.

Best
Max