Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 18:21:37 +0100

Just a few thoughts.

First of all, it is nice if the TeXmacs version can directly
be browsed at github. This is possible by directly loading the URL

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/texmacs/notes/main/src/index.tm

in the editor using C-x C-f (Emacs profile). One problem is that
the 'notes' style is not part of TeXmacs, so we might have to add
this style directly to TeXmacs.

Secondly, I recommend to use a similar structure for your sources
as for the TeXmacs website (see in particular the tmweb2 style).
In particular, every page comes with a standard title and footer,
which makes it easier to browse the website and adjust the style
to be used on the web using CSS.

Best wishes, --Joris