Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 14:09:15 +0100

On 06.11.20 23:39, TeXmacs wrote:
Dear Giovanni,

My own take on this is that I lack time to follow all different tools
that we already have at our disposition, so I would prefer this to
be organized independently from myself.

As the exchange of messages and the activity are progressing--linking to the wiki from the TeXmacs site, as you also said in a message to Massimiliano, is going to be the ingredient that indicates recognition.

I am eager to find out how the wiki develops. Of course plenty of user contributions (as extensions, so different from and perhaps easier than contributions to the core TeXmacs code) would be a great benefit and maybe the wiki will help in this sense--programming in Scheme may be fun and let us see if a place where to list and link to one's own contribution will both encourage people to contribute and also make it easier for other people to find style files and packages.