Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: A wiki for TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 14:23:45 +0100

On 08.11.20 16:26, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
Hi Massimiliano,

this is very nice.

I think in the next few days I will try and post a small article.

Do I need a style file which is not contained in the standard TeXmacs distribution? I started (did not complete) a pull request now and in the changes summary I see many additions in the head of the html document. I wonder if it is why in my local copy TeXmacs is using a different style file for generating the html? (Perhaps this is what Joris referred to in the message on the missing "notes" style file).