Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:05:09 +0100

Le 19 nov. 2020 à 15:30, Basile Audoly <address@hidden> a écrit :

Dear Pierre-Henri,
49€ sounds very cheap to me, possibly because I view it as a token of appreciation of Joris' efforts for developing this incredible software.
Basile

Hi Basile,

You’re absolutely right, and my apologies to everyone offended here.

The medium question remains, which is the main issue I have with this book. I know that if I bought this book, it would sit on a bookshelf and take dust. Only in a numeric medium would I read it extensively, probably with TeXmacs opened in another window of my computer.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri