Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer

  • From: Alexandre Danescu <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>, TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:20:21 +0100

I totally agree with Alvaro : both with donation and the opportunity of a larger infrastructure (which is not an easy matter).

My students use more and more Overleaf but in my opinion, TeXmacs is a much better productivity alternative, in particular due to the integrated "session" possibilities...

Best regards,

Alexandre