Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:48:21 +0200

Hello,

"Preference for tag" is for the preference of the current tag, i.e. applied
globally, if I am not mistaken?

Best wishes,
Frank

On 7/6/21, Richard gomez wrote:
Hello TeXmacs users,

after few modifications on my book, it appears that the vertical spaces above
and below any statement (definition, theorem, note, etc.) has become too big.

I know that i can modify this property in the 'preferences for tag’ menu,
changing the 'large padding above’ and the 'large padding below’. I have
tried with 0fn and it works fine.

The problem is that i have a lot of statements and a lot of chapters (40
chapters).

Is there another way to make this change ?

I have the same problem with the 'displayed formula tag’ : too much space
below and above.

Note. I have attached a style file ‘richard-book.ts’ to my document. Maybe
there is something to declare in this file.

Thank you for reading,

Richard Gomez

P.-S. The space above and below my statements and equations became bigger
when we changed the style of the document. I had 848 pages before the change
and 884 pages after. My publisher had a heart attack :)))