Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:06:45 +0000

Am 07.07.2021 um 11:10 schrieb Frank:
Hello,

I did not test, but I believe that it is reasonable to make the change in the master file for that kind of global changes.

I don't know how to do that in the GUI, but you could copy and paste the code (search "padding" in the tm file).

Best,
Frank

The variables to set are

<assign|large-padding-above|0fn>

<assign|large-padding-below|0fn>

If setting them in the preamble of the master file does not modify the settings in the chapters as well, you could try setting

<assign|large-padding-above|0fn>

<assign|large-padding-below|0fn>

in both style files (richard-bigbook.ts and richard-book.ts)

In my tests it did not work, but it might be because of a bug (there is an error that comes up in the debug console and none of the environment variables of the style file are picked up in the test document). Because of this, I think it is still worth trying it out.

Giovanni