Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 19:29:06 +0200

Hello Giovanni, hello TeXmacs users,

so, i have extracted the style file (menu source -> extract style file) and i
may have understood how it works.

Here is the answer to my question (i don’t know if it is interesting, and it
must be written somewhere in the manual, but it seems natural to end with
this question in this mailing-list, for completeness reasons) :

Vertical separation between my statements and the rest of the document :

<assign|large-padding-above|0.5fn>

<assign|large-padding-below|0.5fn>

(Giovanni was right)

Vertical separation between my displayed formulas :

<assign|eqn-ver-sep|0fn>

Same but with several displayed formulas :

<assign|eqn-long-above|0fn>

<assign|eqn-long-below|0fn>

For this to work, we have to set ‘default values’ in the menu for each of
these options (the menu changes have the priority, which makes sense).

When i make a change via the menu, the extracted style file contains this :

<assign|eqn-ver-sep|<macro|0fn>>, for example.

Thank you,

Richard