Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:49:25 +0200

Hello Giovanni, hello TeXmac users,

i have tested your solution, Giovanni, setting

<assign|large-padding-above|0fn>
<assign|large-padding-below|0fn>

in both files : richard-book.ts and richard-bigbook.ts, and it works !

Spaces above and below any statement and any displayed formula has been
changed.

I have made this experience in a copy of my folder << Richard_book >>, i tell
you why.

Actually, i want :

— 0.5fn above and below any statement

— and 0fn above and below any displayed formula.

So, in the original folder << Richard_book >> i have made the changes by
hand, with :

— 'preferences for tag’ menu, 'large padding above’ and the 'large padding
below’ in one statement (0.5fn) ;

— 'preferences for tag’ menu, 'eqn short above' and 'eqn short below’ in one
displayed formula (0fn) ;

— 'preferences for tag’ menu, 'eqn long above’ and 'eqn long below’ in one
''displayed several formulas'' (0fn).

It was long and boring (40 chapters), but it works !

Nevertheless, i would like to know if there is a setting like <assign|…> to
get the same result, because :

— if you return to an old document, changes made by hand like i did are not
visible in the ts file ;

— if i make a new document with the same style, it would be borring to do it
again.

I will try to ‘extract’ or ‘edit’ the style from my book, maybe the answer is
here.

Thank you,

Richard