Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:01:40 +0200

Hello Massimiliano,

I have changed code-par-par-sep : it was equal to 0.2 fn and now it is equal
to 0 fn. I think it is better, i agree with you.

(The document was 876 pages long and now it is 828 pages long.)

I have sent the PDF file to Ellipses yesterday.

They will print the book in july/august and publish it in september.

I will let you see the result when it is printed.

Thank you Max !

Richard