Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Statement tag and displayed formula tag
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:36:02 +0200

Hello TeXmacs users and thank you Joris,

i am very happy with the result.

I have a last question :

The first Python environment and the first marked-code tag had a small
vertical space between lines which was perfect.

On the other side, the new marked-code tag has a space which is a little bit
longer.

I have attached 2 pdf files to see the difference between these styles. The
difference is not so big.

I think that the tiny little space is better, but maybe i am wrong. Which one
do you prefer ?

If you agree with me (the little one), how can i change it ?

I have attached the ts file where you defined the new marked-code.

Thank you for reading,

Richard