Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC

  • From: "Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:32:39 +0100

Friends,

Please take my advice "as is".

If you have plans to translate the excellent program in Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc. ... please go ahead.

I apologize if my comments may create some disturb to someone.

The world are moving faster to be a single world. My advice was to accelerate this.

Please remember that we all are comunicating in English.

This is the sense of my advice. One language ... is faster for everyone.

Thanks,
Giovanni

Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

http://www.futuretg.com
ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
mailto:address@hidden

Italia: USA
Via Cairoli, 1 1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
33170 - Pordenone (PN) Santa Monica - CA

Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
Fax: +39 0434 - 209 510.

http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com - The best training product ever made!
http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The best Operating System ever made!