Bugs with page size.

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bugs with page size.
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:35:03 +0100

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:20:34PM +0000, Juan Pablo Romero wrote:

> Oh, regarding texmacs, I've noticed that if I change the paper size to
> letter (for example), and then export to postscript the document, gv
> incorrectly reports the paper size to be A4. Also, if you change the paper
> size and immediately save the document, texmacs won't save the new size.
> You'll have to do something like typing some character and then erasing it
> to force texmacs to really save.

Thanks for reporting that. I have added those problems to the bug
tracking system on Savannah.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1626&group_id=156
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1627&group_id=156

By the way, I want to migrate the buglist and wishlist from
alqua.com/tmresoures to savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=texmacs

If anyone is willing to help on the transition, please contact me in
private.

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org