Two questions about Texmacs intricasies

  • From: Michèle Garoche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Two questions about Texmacs intricasies
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:33:02 +0100

Subject: or how to speed up the translation of the Texmacs tutorial into French, so be nice answer me :-)

Hello,

1 - For French math gurus

Could someone tell me how left prime is translated into French (found in Texmacs and noted `f - grave accent + f in case the encoding is not the same): maybe nombres premiers à gauche?

I think these are those numbers which are always primes no matter whichever number of digits you cut off at the left hand, but how it is translated into French ???

2 - For Texmacs users using the clipping feature

Could someone describe me what this function do and how use it? (with a nice little detailed example please). I'm completely out of way with images handling in Texmacs in particular, and maybe out of texmacs in general :-). Assume that I have no experience with ghostscript and with images handling under X11R6, though I have some under Mac OS version 7.5 to 10.2.2 and very few under Windows.

3 - For Mac OS X users

Which software (X11 or not) but free use to make screenshots I can pass into Texmacs?

Many thanks in advance,

Michèle