RE: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs

  • From: "Jack Zhang" <address@hidden>
  • To: "'Dan Martens'" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>, "'Ansari Mohamed'" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:52:52 -0000

Hi, Dan

I thought there are some understandings on my previous msg. What I really
want to say that to get the wide user population, it is better to have the
good document and clear guideline.

Actually, most applications are open and free now. But it does not mean the
free means poor quality product. In fact, I free Wintexmacs is the first
good Windows graphic Tex editor, I think we should be grateful for all of
the work your team had been done to this.

To save specific developer's time, would you consider to make your community
more open and allow more people involved in your developing around the
world. Hopefully, you could buy this.

Anyway, I thank you again for all of your works

Regards

Jack