RE: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs

  • From: "Jack Zhang" <address@hidden>
  • To: "'Dan Martens'" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>, "'Ansari Mohamed'" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:07:13 -0000

Dan

Could you allow me to add something before I finish this thread?

Only reliable and easy user interface of all application software can make
you popular. Then big population will help you get the commercial donation.

Due to academic background of this kind application, you'd better chasing
the donation from big software company such as like Microsoft and Sun.

I don't think it is a good idea to ask the donation directly from any
individual user like us. Actually, we join in to use your product enlarging
your user population.

That is what I thought of your business developing mode.

Cheers

Jack

PhD in Economics and Business

Studies, Management School,