Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs versions in debian

  • From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs versions in debian
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:24:35 -0400

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

>> Any opinions/suggestions would be very welcome. Especially if you are a
>> long term texmacs+Debian user.
>
> In fact, our plan was to release a new stable (three digit) version
> every four months or so. However, we have had difficulties with keeping up
> this rhythm. Hopefully things will get better this year.

Is there any page which tells when various versions of texmacs have been
released? The closest I came up is
https://savannah.gnu.org/news/?group=texmacs but it has not been updated
since 2004.

> Four digit
> versions are usually quite stable too, but there are exceptions.
> If you want to support four digit versions, then please carefully
> check bug reports on texmacs-dev and avoid buggy versions.

Does the bug tracking system allow one to list bugs affecting a particular
version? For example, how can I see the bugs present in 1.0.6.9 but not in
the versions below that? I cannot find any such facility at
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=texmacs

hth
raju
--