Re: [TeXmacs] session maxima; session tableur ?

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] session maxima; session tableur ?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:20:33 +0200

I meant you can find a giac debian package on my webpage (not a combined package
with professor etc. but the debian package should work with professor etc.)
http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/giac_fr.html (French)
http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/giac.html (English)
Packages:
http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/install_fr#packages (French)
http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/install_en#packages (English)

ok thanks

i suppose that you call "package" an installator for the application giac/xcas
i have downloaded this installator and installed giac/xcas at the place of my current one

always the same problem, althought it is said on your website, that :
Les versions Linux, Mac et Windows de Xcas contiennent une version texte giac, utilisable directement ou dans une session texmacs (qu'on peut tester sans installer avec livetexmacs),
i translate :
the linux, mac, window versions of xcas have a giac version that can run under texmacs or livetexmacs

questions :
1) does any user of texmacs under mac os X also have this error message while opening a giac session under texmacs :
  spreadsheet("toto.tab")
  \ Plot cancelled or unable to plot
2) your link to livetexmacs does not work; i found nothing on internet; does it exist a livetexmacs running from an usb key on any computer with any system ?
3) i find very nice to have a ready-to-use .dmg installator of texmacs; do the programmers have the project to create one day a .dmg ready-to-use installator of texmacs/giac/maxima/professor ?

i will spend time on your very complete wbesite since giac seems to work by me

thanks

Sacha