Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3

  • From: Fabrice Arband <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:04:36 +0200

Thanks Denis!

Well, given that the bug is corrected in SVN version (see Joris
response), I'm going to wait the next build. I've played with the
1.0.7.6 and it works pretty well for what I'm doing (mainly typing
text mixing different languages: french and cyrillic languages).

For my other computer, I'm going to try your suggestion of copying the
new file in an older installation, just to have the new TeXmacs.

Fabrice