Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3

  • From: Fabrice Arband <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:26:20 +0200

Hello Denis,

How do your fonts look like ?
I juste upgraded Texmacs from 1.0.7.9 to 1.0.7.10 and the welcome
message looks like this:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/texmacs.jpg

There is nothing new, the previous version had the same problem.
And the behaviour is the same problem on two different computers (both
are under windows XP). I have no problem with Texmacs under Linux, but
this bug prevents me from using Texmacs from Windows.

Cheers,
fabrice