Qt version on Mac OS X bug [was Re: TeXmacs Windows bug [was Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3]]

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Qt version on Mac OS X bug [was Re: TeXmacs Windows bug [was Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3]]
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:31:31 +0200

Hi,

There has been a bug with the OS X Qt version of texmacs. If you open a file
by double clicking its name (say X.tm):

1. the file X.tm opens but an extra window for a new document (No name) is
opened. This should not happen.
2. if the X.tm window has focus but one clicks on the close button of the No
name window, the window of the X.tm is closed instead of the correct behavior
(the No name window should have closed).

I have reported this quite a long time ago and if I remember this was fixed
in some "experimental" builds for OS X done by Max, links to which he posted
here on the list from time to time. Could this be fixed in the official
version (fink and in the downloads section of TeXmacs website)?

Thanks,
Peter.