Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 20:27:59 +0000

On 06.05.22 22:24, Maxime Devos wrote:
Giovanni Piredda schreef op vr 06-05-2022 om 20:22 [+0000]:
Click immediately left of the bibliography, then click *down* arrow, you
will enter the bibliography in a position such that the bibliography
parameters appear on the lowest ribbon.

Here I have given details:
http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/reference-order-are-not-sorted-correct/354/2
That's about ordering though, the OP asked about why aren't the author
names appearing in the bibliography.

It is more general: choosing different bibliography styles. Perhaps in the drop-down list that appears when clicking on the bibliography style button there is one that suits OP.

Also, as far as I understand, writing one's own style using Scheme is affordable, but I never invested time into this (I have in mind that I saw a forum post by Max Gubinelli on that, you or the OP might find it with a forum search).