Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Stephen Crowley <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 11:24:12 +0200

Seems indeed a bug, something in the bibliography file is disturbing TeXmacs' generation of the biblio. I will give a look.

Max

On 7. May 2022, at 05:06, Stephen Crowley <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you all but despite the wonderful suggestions the problem of missing author names persists after trying many style variations.

Is there something wrong with the references.bib file perhaps?

Installed version 2.1.1
SVN revision      Custom 13828

<Screenshot%20from%202022-05-06%2022-03-11.png>