Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Stephen Crowley <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>, Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Author last names not appearing in bibliography
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 09:08:50 +0200

This does not corresponds to my experience. I've just tested by making a copy
of your references.bib file and changing *only* the entry for Oikawa into

@Article{Oikawa1960,
author = {K\^otaro Oikawa},
title = {Sario's Lemma on Harmonic Functions},
journal = {Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society},
year = {1960},
volume = {11},
number = {3},
pages = {425-428},
owner = {crow},
timestamp = {2008.09.09},
}

and regenerating the biblio with style tm-plain and it works for me. So I
guess you are doing something not quite correct. Seems to me that the only
problem was in that entry.

Best
Max

ps: I'm using the current svn version of TeXmacs but this very likely should
not affect the outcome.