Re: Geneating a PDF that looks good in Abobe Acrobat Reader?

  • From: "Dung TaQuang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Geneating a PDF that looks good in Abobe Acrobat Reader?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:31:51 +0100

Hi,
the "solution" I mentioned is of TeX nature, looks like what Rajarshi and Phil described.
So I think it could be possible to replace the font name in texmacs generated .ps with the type 1 variant. After sonsult the doc about ps2pdf, it seems not to be trivial, because ps2pdf tends to bitmapped all the fonts with non standard coding. I 'm now under Windows and don't have the chance to verify that :-<
The only clean way to do it, as Joris mentioned, is to write an exporter for texmacs itself. There are some free for non commercial purpose libs like pdflib.
Sorry if I've disappointed you
Ciao
Taquang