Re: [TeXmacs] openoffice to texmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] openoffice to texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:06:48 +0100

Hi,

El Martes, 29 de Noviembre de 2005 19:55, Ted Sariyski escribió:
> Is it possible to convert openoffice documents to texmacs format?

I don't think there is a simple way to do it. The easier solution seems to
export your document to HTML and import it in TeXmacs. Unfortunately, the
importation is not so good and it needs to be edited. It depends on the
complexity of the document.

Maybe a better solution is to export your OOo document to LaTeX using
Writer2LaTeX or Calc2LaTeX [1]. I haven't tested it

[1] http://www.hj-gym.dk/~hj/writer2latex/

I wonder how hard would be to build a Writer2TeXmacs based on Writer2LaTeX.
Probably too much...

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es