Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:19:09 +0100

Hello,

El Lunes, 28 de Noviembre de 2005 16:58, Luca escribió:
> I will attach the smallest version: just the pdf included.
> Please note that in this version you need to create a subdirectory
> figures where you should put the pdf fit_dec0.985_0_6.pdf I include.
> I also include the pdf generate by export pdf so you can check it is blank.

A couple of years ago I think I had a similar problem but I was working with
ps files instead of pdf files. When I load Luca's document and I do a preview
in GV I can see the figure for an instant and it vanishes.

The solution somebody suggested when I had the problem was to use ps2epsi to
avoid that problem. Look here:

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html#usage-3

I have tried that and it worked with Luca's files. First I used kprinter to
make a ps file from his pdf. After that I used ps2epsi to generate an eps
file and substitued the file name in the texmacs file. And, it worked.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es