Re: Aha! Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?

  • From: "Ingolf Schäfer" <address@hidden>
  • To: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Aha! Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:44:51 +0200

Hi,

I tried this in my office on a dual core intel linux pc with Ubuntu 6.06.
I get the same error. TeXmacs starts and then crashes with

ingolf@hanomag:~/Downloads$ texmacs
TeXmacs] Warning: locale could not be set
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
cannot handle file 'libc.so.6' with TLS data

Yours,

Ingolf