Re: Why not have "adaptive" TeXmacs manual for LaTeX users?

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Amir Michail <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Why not have "adaptive" TeXmacs manual for LaTeX users?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 00:20:51 +0100

Personally,

I do not think TeXmacs need a lot of users. It needs *good users*, *smart
users*, *users which want to spend some time contributing to the project in
some way*, *users that are willing to help improving the program*.

Typical LaTeX users, especially those which are not able to understand
manuals, and just copy things out of stackexchange, can remain there were
they are. :) They certainly didn't made LaTeX what is now and will not in any
way make a better environment for TeXmacs.

Give us the Lamports, the Hoenigs, the Rahtz, the Spivaks, the Tantaus,
please. :)

Max