Re: Why not have "adaptive" TeXmacs manual for LaTeX users?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Why not have "adaptive" TeXmacs manual for LaTeX users?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 18:09:56 +0100

Hi Joris and all,

I agree with Joris that scanning LaTeX documents does not seem to be a good
strategy (it also needs some degree of artificial intelligence). On the other
hand, it would be way too intrusive.

On the other hand, I would like to avoid terms like "smart users" which might
hint that other users are intelligently disabled, and in this context, it would suggest
that some users be too stupid to use or to contribute to TeXmacs, which seems extremely
unfriendly and arrogant.

Best wishes,
Frank