Re: accolade à droite

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: accolade à droite
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 14:27:13 +0100

Am 11.01.2021 um 06:11 schrieb Vincent Douce Mathoscope:
me again :-)
1) i played with your code

:-)

2) i wanted to know how you got the "choice" macro code but i obtain this :
without the code

Click on the drop-down menu on the bottom left, which is showing "Mathématiques" in your screenshot. An option "Source" will appear: select that and the source of the macro will be displayed. You will be able to copy it, so that it will be possible to use it for defining new macros in the preamble.

If you modify that (confirming with Ok), any modifications are saved automatically in the preamble. So you can use this both to modify the \choice macro (if you change the macro, but not the name) and to assign a new macro (if you change the macro name). To get a new macro, insert the cursor in the area that contains "choice" and type the new name, I have tried it before writing this message and it works; you get the new macro in the preamble, and the one you started from for modifying as far as I understand remains the same (since all modifications are saved in the preamble, and there you find only the macro with the new name).

3) by the while, do you know how i can modify the "shurtcut" (raccourci) that seems to be ^altE
i have read something like a feature to customize all he shortcuts

I need to work it out (I have done it a few times, but I forgot). I pressed on the Shortcut (Raccourci) button and inserted a key combination in the window that appeared; it worked (I was able to get the "right choice" environment using the combination Alt+P, which I choose randomly) but I could not figure out where the shortcut is saved (not in the preamble). So I deleted it, using the same window (there is a "Remove") button.

By the way it is very nice that the macro editor works for macros defined by the user as well.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image