Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:13:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Hc-host: Message scanned by NISC4, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041 [v011]
  • Hc-mailscanner: Found to be clean

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:43:40 +0200
From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>

>I have an old document with some JPEG format images in a table, and
>these are no longer showing up -- I'm using the latest CVS version of
>1.0.6. I've not edited this part of the document for a while, so I'm
>not sure when the trouble started. I would just re-insert the images,
>but when I try to use Insert->Image->link image (or insert image), it
>does not list ".jpg" under formats, and does not list my .jpg files in
>the file selection window.

I just tried to insert .jpg images in TeXmacs, it works
perfectly (I'm using a recent CVS version, 1.0.6.4, or
something).

I just copied your markup & replaced your image names by some
names of image files I have

I'd be happy to work on re-inserting the image, but would like to do
so via the GUI rather than editing the source if I can. Any
suggestions on how to do this? When I use Insert->Image I don't see
the .jpg files among the choices.

Dave W