problem with footnotes in 1.0.6

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: problem with footnotes in 1.0.6
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:08:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Hc-host: Message scanned by NISC4, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041 [v011]
  • Hc-mailscanner: Found to be clean

I'm using the CVS version of TeXmacs 1.0.6 on an Ubuntu linux machine,
and have been having trouble with footnotes in book format (I'm not
sure that the problem wouldn't also occur with other formats). At the
start of each footnote, I see <error|bad set binding>. I have attached
a tar of a .tm file of a short example and a .pdf of the resulting
output (in case you don't see the same error when you run TeXmacs).

Thanks for any help with this,
Dave Wonnacott