Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:34:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Hc-host: Message scanned by SMTP2, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041 [v011]
  • Hc-mailscanner: Found to be clean

Thanks for the diagnosis and recommendation. I re-ran ./configure and
looked for "jpeg", "jpg", and "image" in the output, but didn't see
_any_ mention of either finding or not finding these. I'll see what
jpeg libraries I can install and then re-try (or, I've attached the
output of ./configure below in case anything pops out at you).

Dave W